Seek honor and glory with the Valor LARP Sword in your arsenal. With its innovative, latex free construction, this Stronghold LARP weapon is ideal for aspiring heroes and noble knights embarking on legendary quests of courage. Inspired by medieval swords of knightly nature, this double edged LARP sword has a central ridge and a silvery tone to its straight blade. Hand painted with attention to detail, the cast hilt has an antique iron look to its curved crossguard and disc-shaped pommel. Panels textured and painted to resemble brown leather lend style to the ergonomically shaped grip. Intended to bring safety to tough LARP combat, this latex free foam sword requires almost no maintenance, is lightweight, and has a cushioned edge, making it a great choice for harrowing battles as well as a fine companion for both historical and fantasy knightly looks.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 29.53 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 29.53 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.44 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.94 Inches