The Valknut Horn Tankard is brimming with ancient Norse style. Made from natural horn that has been hand finished and carved with a symbol of the god Odin, this Viking tankard is perfect for your next Norse event or medieval feast. The natural horn structure gives this drinking cup a curved shape. Carved into the side of the horn are the three interlocking triangles of the valknut symbol, above five carved lines that encircle the tankard. A thin line of brass accents the bottom edge, adding a touch of finery to the design. The handle of this Viking warrior tankard is made of the same natural horn as the rest of the cup for a seamless style. Enjoy your next drink the Viking way when you sip from the Valknut Horn Tankard.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Features hand carved valknut and line design
- Bottom edge is accented with brass
- Can be used for drinking
- Great for Viking and medieval feasts
- Made from natural horn with brass accents
- Wash thoroughly before using
- Hand wash only
- Overall Length: 6.5 Inches
- Top Diameter 2.6 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 3.75 Inches
- Handle Width: 2.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.