The Valknut is the symbol of Odin, the mighty god who treats those who died a noble death to an eternity of feasting in Valhalla. What better way to honor him than by drinking from the Valhalla Valknut Drinking Horn with Stand? This fully functional drinking horn is crafted from a natural bull horn, making it look and feel just like an authentic piece of medieval feastware. This natural Viking horn is engraved with a Valknut symbol, paying homage to the All-Father. A metal stand is included for easy display when not in use. The Valhalla Valknut Drinking Horn with Stand serves as a fantastic accessory for any Viking feast or medieval dinner.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Can be used for drinking
- Carved with a Viking Valknut symbol
- Includes a stand for easy display
- Perfect for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Length: 14-15 Inches
- Capacity: 14-16 Ounces
Measurements are approximate. This horn is a natural product and its shape and size will vary.