A cleaver is a great tool to have in the kitchen. To cut meat or slice vegetables, use the Ulfric Butchers Cleaver to help you prepare a great feast. Made from a single piece of steel, this knife weighs nearly a pound, giving it enough heft to cut through pork chops and more. The handle is decoratively twisted which helps to grip the cleaver. You can still see the hammer marks left from the working of the metal. The rustic appearance makes it not only functional but also a beautiful decor piece. Take care of this medieval cleaver with regularly applied food safe oil. This cleaver is a great companion to any chef or food lover.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Made from a single piece of steel
- Decorative twisted handle
- Hammer marks are still visible
- Great for cutting through meat
- Ideal companion for a chef or as a decoration
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Regularly oil with a food safe oil.
- Overall Length: 10.8 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Weight: 14.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.