Turn your cooking process into a historical event with the Trammel Hook Pot Hanger. This historical kettle and pot hanger has ten hooks for adjusting its length. This changes the level of heat that will reach your drink or dish. The medieval trammel hanger is hand forged from iron for high durability and a rugged look that suits almost any historical setting. The round loop at the top can be suspended from a pole or hook, and the hook at the bottom holds the handle of your pot. If your medieval or Renaissance event calls for cooking, set the scene and prepare your meal in an authentic way with this adjustable medieval pot hanger.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- 10 hooks provide different levels of heating
- Wide top loop offers easy hanging
- Bottom hook holds the handle of a pot or kettle
- Great for historical camping and reenactment
- Shortest Length: 27 Inches
- Longest Length: 35.5 Inches
- Loop Diameter: 4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.