For your finest mercenary look, dress in the Toennes Cotton Shirt. This reenactment shirt is modeled after historic landsknecht garb and features open slashes on its sleeves, revealing roomy panels of contrasting fabric underneath. These long, billowy sleeves end in fitted cuffs that are fastened with buttons, allowing for great mobility with the hindrance of excess fabric at the hand. The loose fitting style of this shirt makes it a comfortable staple for almost any medieval, Renaissance, or fantasy warrior. Adjustable lacing extends from the round neck to the chest and can be worn open for a carefree look or tied tightly to ward off the cold. Made of high-quality, 100 percent cotton fabric, this medieval mercenary shirt makes a stylish staple not only for fierce fighters but for medieval noblemen, townsfolk, and a wide variety of medieval fantasy characters. Wear the Tonnes Cotton Shirt for a landsknecht-inspired look at your next medieval reenactment, stage production, LARP event, or Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Inspired by the styles of medieval landsknecht mercenaries
- Loose fitting cut for uninhibited movement
- Slashed sleeves reveal panels of contrasting fabric
- Roomy long sleeves end in fitted, buttoning wrist cuff
- Features adjustable lacing from round neck to chest
- Great for historical reenactment, Renaissance events, and LARP
- Made of 100 percent cotton fabric
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest - 34.4 Inches, Waist - 30.7 Inches
- Medium: Chest - 38.6 Inches, Waist - 33. 9 Inches
- Large: Chest - 41.3 Inches, Waist - 37.4 Inches
- X-Large: Chest - 44.9 Inches, Waist - 41.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest - 48 Inches, Waist - 45.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.