To reach your target from far away, sometimes you have to throw you weapon. With its long, narrow point, the Throwing Spear Head is ideal for this type of attack. This medieval spear head is made of steel that is forged by hand and tempered for strength. Reverse of the narrowing spear point is a tapered socket for attaching to a wooden shaft. Create a superior range weapon when you use the Throwing Spear Head for historical reenactment.
- Tapered point is long and narrow
- Hand forged and tempered in oil
- Features socket for attaching to a shaft
- Great for medieval events and historical reenactment
- Overall Length: 11 Inches
- Spearhead Widest Width: 0.6 Inch
- Opening Diameter: 0.75 Inch
Measurements are approximate.