Often, a great handle is a requirement for a proper working knife. The Thordis Knife provides a good grip for tackling your daily tasks. This blade can handle what you throw at it. The handle features a ridged shape, perfect for preventing it from slipping. In addition to a leather loop, three brass rivets adorn the handle, two of which are hollow. The leather loop allows the knife to be hung from a belt, not included. An included leather sheath protects the blade while not in use. The Mytholon logo decorates both the blade and sheath. Use this durable steel blade regularly or add it to your knife collection.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Hollow rivet detail
- Great grip for preventing slipping
- Leather loop for hanging or attaching the knife
- Included sheath protects the blade
- Great for everyday use or display
- Knife is handcrafted from steel, brass, and wood
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Length: 8.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 6.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.