Based on weapons used by soldiers in the ancient Roman army, the Thin Roman Pilum is ideal for reenactors and ancient history enthusiasts. This long javelin piece has a very narrow head and a socket for attaching to a wood shaft. It is made of tempered steel, and the finish is left unpolished for a rugged look. Attach it to your own spear shaft to create a pilum javelin just like those used in the days of ancient Rome.
- Has a very narrow form
- Ends in a small arrow head
- Socket on reverse can be attached to a wood shaft
- Great for Roman reenactment
- Overall Length: 29.25 Inches
- Width of Tip at Widest: 0.9 Inch
- Opening Diameter: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.