If you want to wear chainmail but do not want the weight, the Steel and Brass Chainmail Tie is a great choice. This historically inspired tie features a stainless-steel construction with brass edges along the bottom section. The tie has a loop that is sized for the neck so that the knot of the tie sits just below the collarbone. An S-hook completes the neck loop which slides on over the head. This tie is crafted from 16 gauge steel rings woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. Each ring is 8 millimeters across and the metal has been galvanized to protect against rusting. You can give this tie as a great gift to a lover of the medieval era. Wear this chainmail tie as a fun accessory.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Brass edge detail
- Tie knot sits just below the collarbone
- S-hook at the back of the neck
- 4-in-1 pattern construction
- Great gift or fun accessory
- Crafted from stainless steel and brass
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this item. When storing this item, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Neck Circumference: 20 Inches
- Length: 20.5 Inches
- Width: 2.6 Inches
- Weight: 15.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.