Sometimes you just want to buy an entire set of arm armour. The Soldiers Arm Protection in polished steel is ideal. The set includes upper and lower arm guards with elbow couters for both arms. Made of 19 gauge steel, they have a polished finish. The elbow couters feature a side section to protect the inner elbow from attack. Rivets secure the pieces together and rolled edges ensure no sharp sides. Attach the guards to your arm with three sets of leather straps and buckles. The upper arm features a leather plate that allows the armour to attach to a gambeson, not included. This steel arm armour is a necessity for LARP battles and historical reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Includes upper, lower, and elbow guards for both arms
- Rolled edges
- Attaches with three straps and buckles
- Can attach to a gambeson, not included
- Great for historical reenactments and LARP events
- Handcrafted from 19 gauge steel and premium leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- For leather shoulder plates: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Weight - 60.7 Ounces
- Large/X-Large: Weight - 78.2 Ounces
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Measurements Coming Soon
Measurements are approximate.