Craft your own throwing spear or pole weapon using the Small Spear Head. This historically styled spear head tapers to a point and has a central ridge. Made of steel, its hand forged construction results in a rugged, weathered appearance that suits all kinds of historical settings. This steel medieval arrowhead ends in a cone-shaped socket for attaching to your own wooden haft. If your historical reenactment calls for a throwing weapon, you can create your own ideal medieval spear with this small steel spear head.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Gradually tapers to a point
- Features a central ridge
- Attaches to haft via cone-shaped socket
- Add your own haft to build the full weapon
- Great for DIY and historical reenactment
- Overall Length: 6.75 Inches
- Spearhead Width at Widest: 1.4 Inches
- Socket Diameter: 0.6 Inch
Measurements are approximate.