Feared for its deadly and gruesome origins, the Shadow Blade LARP Sword epitomizes the ruthlessness of the Dark Elves. The perfect weapon for a master assassin, legend says lives were taken in order to make this dark LARP blade. The black blade of this Elven style sword is made from a closed cell foam that wraps around a fiberglass core and a Kevlar tip, which adds extra strength to the weapon. The hilt of the blade is crafted from cast polyurethane foam to resemble a carved and blackened femur. Golden colored swirls decorate this morbid weapons hilt, matching the golden tones of the collar that connects blade to bone. Wield this weapon in battle and strike fear into the hearts of your enemies when they realize what you hold!
The Shadow Blade LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects to the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 21.6 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.4 Inches
- Grip Circumference: 3.9 Inches
- Measurements are approximate