If you find that your medieval reenactment wardrobe or your commoner LARP outfit is too bland, why not add some color to it? The Runa Overdress is the perfect way to add some much-needed coloration to your outfit in a pinch! This beautiful two-tone dress is handmade from high-quality fabric and comes in multiple colors and sizes. The dress is bisected in the middle with the right side being dyed one color and the left being dyed another. Designed to be worn over other dresses, this medieval gown features a sleeveless design that allows you to enhance your wardrobe without hiding your original garment. Add it to your LARP attire, your cosplay outfit, or your reenactment wardrobe to bring a colorful flair to your aesthetic!
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Comes in multiple colors and sizes
- Designed to be worn over other dresses
- Comfortable for all day wear
- Perfect for any LARPer or reenactors outfit
- X-Small: Height - 57.1 Inches, Chest - 31.1 Inches, Waist - 26 Inches, Hip - 31.5 Inches
- Small/Medium: Height - 63-68.9 Inches, Chest - 34.7-38.6 Inches, Waist - 27.2-30.7 Inches, Hip - 36.2-40.2 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Height - 70.9-73.6 Inches, Chest - 42.5-47.2 Inches, Waist - 35-40.2 Inches, Hip - 44.1-49.2 Inches
- XX-Large/XXX-Large: Height - 76.4-78.7 Inches, Chest - 54.7-59.8 Inches, Waist - 46.5-52 Inches, Hip - 56.7-62.2 Inches
- Measurements are approximate