The medieval merchant or academic should appear illustrious. Come and look distinguished in the Rudolf Canvas Coat to impress your fellow cohorts and enemies. Unisex in four colors, a historical reenactor can wear this canvas garment with pride. An elegant design accents the five buttons which close the jacket with loops. The medieval coat buttons from the waist up and is open below. Part length sleeves can show off garments underneath for versatile layering. It is ideal for attending a medieval faire, fantasy convention, or stage fight.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Elegant button detail
- Closes with five buttons and loops
- Part length sleeves for layering
- Available in four colors
- Wonderful for a faire or LARP event
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Length: 45.5 Inches
- Chest: 48 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 11.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.