March into battle in armour befitting a Roman legionnaire when you wear the Round Ring Round Riveted Lorica Hamata. This Roman chainmail shirt has a long length, short sleeves, and an attached chainmail mantle with leather trim and brass accents. The chainmail is made up of 18 gauge steel rings, each with an 8 millimeter diameter. These round rings are round riveted together for strength, and they are woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. This Roman lorica hamata comes in two different sizes. Great for Roman reenactment events or costuming occasions, this steel chainmail tunic will have you looking as fierce as an ancient Roman soldier.
- Round rings are woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are round riveted together
- Features attached mantle with leather trim
- Great for Roman reenactment, costume use, and more
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- X-Large: Chest - 48 Inches, Length - 32-34 Inches, Neck Circumference - 27 Inches, Shoulder Strap Width - 6 Inches, Sleeve Opening Circumference - 22 Inches, Weight - 19.3 lbs
- XX-Large: Chest - 50 Inches, Length - 35-37 Inches, Neck Circumference - 27 Inches, Shoulder Strap Width - 6.5 Inches, Sleeve Opening Circumference - 23 Inches, Weight - 21.5 lbs
Measurements are approximate.