Our Round LARP Viking Shield is made from durable foam that does not shred and is sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, and that is why it has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. This shield is unique in that it is actually domed, rather than flat. With a 27 inch diameter, this shield will give you plenty of protection and moves quite well for its size. This Viking Shield has a 5.5 inch handgrip that is located in the center of the shield boss.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip for a secure hold
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 27 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inch
- Handle: 5.5 Inch Grip