As you step off your longboat and prepare to charge into battle, do not forget to grab your shield! The Rorrik LARP Buckler makes the perfect defense, successfully parrying blows while remaining small enough to stay out of your way. This round LARP shield is made from a specially designed latex-free, injection-molded foam that enhances its durability without making it unsafe for LARPing, theater, or staged events. Each buckler is small enough to be held with one arm, allowing it to be moved to meet an enemys blows. The shield comes in four designs - yellow and red, green and natural, black and red, or wood-grain. Its back has a handle for gripping as well as an adjustable leather strap that allows you to securely fasten it to your arm. The Rorrik LARP Buckler makes a fantastic addition to any Viking ensemble and will prove itself a vital companion in any LARP battle.
This LARP shield is made without using latex but still benefits from periodic silicone treatments. As such, we recommend the use of our Maintenance Silicone for LARP weapons, as it will help prolong the life of the foam's special coating.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Realistic and highly detailed
- Specialty foam offers extreme durability
- Small size allows for maneuverability
- Features a handle and adjustable leather strap for secure holding
- Available in a variety of colors and patterns
- Latex-free design
- Made from a specialty foam
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability
Measurements are approximate.