It is important to have a thorough defense when armouring up for battle. Whether worn as your main protection or paired with other armour pieces, the Riveted Aluminum Chainmail Haubergeon has you covered for costuming, LARP, and more. This medieval hauberk is crafted from 16 gauge aluminum rings that have been woven together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. Each ring is 10 millimeters in diameter, ensuring a tight weave. The three-quarter sleeves of this chainmail shirt hit below the elbows and above the wrist on most wearers. Aluminum is rust resistant, making this chainmail shirt an ideal option for costume use. The Riveted Aluminum Chainmail Haubergeon comes in a variety of sizes, making it a fantastic piece of medieval armour that can be worn on its own or with a plate armour ensemble.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge aluminum
- Medium: Length: 32 Inches, Chest: Up to 46 Inches, Sleeve Length: 10.5 Inches, Weight: 8.3 lbs.
- Large: Length: 33 Inches, Chest: Up to 50 Inches, Sleeve Length: 10.5 Inches, Weight: 9 lbs.
- X-Large: Length: 35 Inches, Chest: Up to 58 Inches, Sleeve Length: 11.5 Inches, Weight: 11 lbs.