These Ready For Battle Steel Greaves are crafted from 18 gauge steel. While the picture looks slightly dark, please note that they have a bright shiny steel finish. With their simple design, these come at a very affordable price. The greaves attach to the leg by two leather straps and buckles. The Ready For Battle Steel Greaves are sold as a pair. It is best to keep these greaves lightly coated with oil to prevent any rusting. If your greaves start to rust, immediately clean them with a metal polisher and coat with oil. These steel greaves are great for Medieval Fairs, LARP events and most other Re-enactments.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Features a pair of greaves
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Ankle: 6.5 Inches
- Calf Length: 8 Inches
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles. This will show you how much of your leg the greave will cover.