For a dark raider, blackened armour is a pleasing aesthetic. The Raven Helmet - Epic Dark is a blackened iteration of the Norman Style helmets that Vikings wore into battle. Its design provides mobility and security simultaneously! The back of this helmet has been affixed with darkened chainmail to protect the back of your neck, while two cheek guards protect the sides of your face. A visor adorns the front of this 19 gauge steel helmet, providing the front of your face some protection. The helmet is secured atop your head thanks to a buckled belt strap, while leather laces keep the cheek guards in place. Add this darkened piece of armour to your LARPing outfit or reenactment costume for a dark touch of Viking power!
- Possesses a blackened finish
- Secured via buckled leather straps
- Features historically accurate design
- Comes in multiple sizes
- Perfect for any LARP outfit or cosplay
- Medium: Height - 10.6 Inches, Width - 7.1 Inches, Crown Height - 5.9 Inches, Depth - 9.1 Inches, Visor Length - 3.9 Inches, Visor Width - 7.9 Inches, Inside Circumference - 24.4 Inches
- Large: Height - 11 Inches, Width - 7.5 Inches, Crown Height - 6.3 Inches, Depth - 9.5 Inches, Visor Length - 3.9 Inches, Visor Width - 7.9 Inches, Inside Circumference - 25.2 Inches