Whether a proper Roman or a mining dwarf, protective gear is necessary. Wear the Premium Version of the Quintus Leather Body Armour for anything that may come your way. Available in brown and black in two sizes, this premium leather armour is built with many 7/8 ounce leather plates riveted to the 10/11 ounce leather base. A lower section on the front protects the groin area. It can be worn alone or with chain mail or a gambeson, sold separately, if desired. It is a part of the Quintus series of armour. The leather torso attaches at the top and is adjustable with three sets of buckles and straps on both sides. The top also includes ties that can be used to attach pauldrons. It is great body armour for a LARP event or fantasy convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Adjustable with three side straps and buckles
- Lower section protects the groin area
- Attaches at the top
- Available in two colors and two sizes
- Ideal for faires and conventions
- Base: 10/11 oz premium leather
- Plates: 7/8 oz premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium/Large: Front Length - 26.75 Inches, Back Length - 34.5-36.5 Inches, Back Width - 21.5 Inches, Front Width - 18.5 Inches with 14.5 Inch strap, Weight - 11 Pounds
- X-Large/XX-Large: Front Length - 28.5 Inches, Back Length - 37-39 Inches, Back Width - 24 Inches, Front Width - 21 Inches with 14.5 Inch strap, Weight - 13 Pounds
- Medium/Large Crotch Guard: 8 x 6.5 Inches
- X-Large/XX-Large Crotch Guard: 8 x 6 Inches
- Crotch Guards are not included into Front Length
Measurements are approximate.