Every great reenactment surgeon requires a set of tools to have on display. Add these Wrought Iron Medieval Surgical Instruments to your toolkit. Made from wrought iron, this set includes six pieces. Each tool piece has a historically-inspired design. The pieces include a saw, pliers, a pair of scissors, a scalpel, and two hooks. One hook has a double hook design. This double hook has one of its hooks longer than its other hook. The saw features a twisted handle. Also, the scissors and pliers have S-shaped loops for their handles. All pieces have a weathered appearance. While made of iron, this set is best suited for display purposes. These Wrought Iron Medieval Surgical Instruments add a great sense of realism to any display or collection.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes six items
- Historically inspired design
- Weathered finish
- Great for displaying
- Wonderful collectible piece
- Made from wrought iron
- Saw: Length – 12.2 Inches, Height – 6.3 Inches
- Pliers: Length – 8.3 Inches, Width – 1.9 Inches
- Scissors: Length – 7.9 Inches, Width – 0.2 Inch
- Double-Hook: Length – 9.8 Inches, Width – 1 Inch
- Hook: Length – 9.4 Inches, Width – 0.8 Inch
- Scalpel: Length – 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.