The Wool Rikke Dress is perfect for your next historically-inspired or fantasy outfit. This easy to wear, long sleeve medieval dress has the right amount of detail to stand on its own and work well with just about any accessory. The fit is easy to wear, as it tapers in slightly at the waist then flares out into a full length skirt. Handmade embroidery accents the wrists and neckline for a pop of color and detail. The wool blend material of this medieval fantasy dress is cozy to wear, perfect for colder days at the Renaissance fair or at a LARP event. This essential medieval gown comes in a variety of colors as well as a range of sizes. Wear it on its own, cinch it with a belt, or throw on your favorite cloak and be ready for the medieval market, a LARP event, or other costumed occasion when you wear this womens wool dress.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a looser, easy to wear fit
- Embroidery accents neckline and sleeves
- Provides warmth in cooler weather
- Available in a range of sizes and colors
- Perfect for LARP, reenactment, and other costuming occasions
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Dry clean recommended