Perfect for a wide number of historical and fantasy characters, this Woodgrain Ready For Battle LARP Buckler features a design popular throughout the medieval and Renaissance periods for its maneuverability and range of uses. This round LARP shield displays a wood pattern over the front with a simulated metal strip with rivets around the edge. Crafted from hard EVA foam with a latex coating, this wooden shield offers excellent protection in battle.
Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features two adjustable straps for a secure grip
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and canvas
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Diameter: 14.2 Inches
- Please be aware that measurements can vary slightly as this is a hand-made item.