Medieval life would not be complete without a Wooden Bucket. For centuries households kept buckets around for a variety of tasks in everyday life. This bucket has a tapered shape. It angles outward towards the bottom. There are two black straps. One is near the top of the bucket and the other is near the bottom. Historically, these straps would help keep the sections of wood together in order to retain liquids. This wooden bucket has a similar vertical slat design. Two of the slats are taller than the other ones. Each one has a hole in the top. A rope handle goes through these holes. Knots hold the handle in place. Add this medieval style bucket to any domestic display at a reenactment or faire. It fits a variety of historical and fantasy scenes.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Historically inspired design
- Rope handle and tapered sides
- Great for reenactments and faires
- Wonderful for historical and fantasy scenes
- Handcrafted from wood
- Hand washing is recommended. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wood should be rinsed immediately following use and hand dried with a towel.
- Height: 10.25 Inches
- Top Diameter: 8.5 Inches
- Bottom Diameter: 9.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.