If you are wanting to wear medieval clothing from the inside out, do not forget about undergarments like the Wolfram Cotton Breeches. Made from cotton, these medieval underpants come in two colors and five sizes. Based on medieval breeches, they feature a drawstring waistband. The waistband also has ties for attaching chausses like the Wolfram Linen Chausses (MY101242), sold separately. The breeches have a fly flap that secures with a tie on each side. There are more ties at the hem of the pants which ends near the knee. These cotton breeches are great for reenactments, roleplaying events, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in multiple sizes
- Ties at the waist
- Has a front flap fly
- Great for medieval characters
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Waist Circumference – 36 inches, Hip Circumference – 37 inches, Outseam – 19.25 inches, Inseam – 9.5 inches, Thigh Circumference – 16 inches
- Medium: Waist Circumference – 36 inches, Hip Circumference – 37 inches, Outseam – 21 inches, Inseam – 10.75 inches, Thigh Circumference – 18 inches
- Large: Waist Circumference – Inches, Hip Circumference – Inches, Outseam – Inches, Inseam – Inches, Thigh Circumference – Inches
- X-Large: Waist Circumference – 46 inches, Hip Circumference – 46.5 inches, Outseam – 22 inches, Inseam -12.25 inches, Thigh Circumference – 21.5 inches
- XX-Large: Waist Circumference – 49 inches, Hip Circumference – 49.5 inches, Outseam – 24.25 inches, Inseam – 12.25 inches, Thigh Circumference – 22.25 inches
Measurements are approximate.