Barbarians, cavemen, and others require throwing weapons to be close at their side. Carry some yourself with the Wildling LARP Knife Set and Holder. This incredible LARP accessory is handmade using full-grain leather and canvas. The edges of the knife holder are stitched, providing extra durability to the piece. The canvas that is used in the creation of this rugged throwing knife holder possesses frayed edges, adding that perfect wildling touch to the piece. It features two loops on the back that allow you to keep your knives on a belt, not included. It comes with two knives, the Bone LARP Throwing Knife (MCI-3154) and the Stone LARP Throwing Knife (MCI-3156). In addition, the knife holder has a cord for each knife to help secure it in place. Complete your barbaric LARP or cosplay costume with this knife set and holder.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Stitched edging
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Comes with two knives
- Works well with the Bone or Stone Larp Throwing Knives
- Great for LARP or fantasy events
- Sheath is made from leather and canvas
- Knife is made from foam
- For holder: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For LARP weapon: We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 3 Inches
- Width: 2.2 Inches
- Fits Belt: 2.2 Inches
- Weight: 5.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.