Goblin or goblin slayer, the Warrior LARP Helmet presents a fearsome visage for any adventure. Made of latex, this helmet is as lightweight and easy to wear as a mask. Careful hand painting gives its scales and ridges a realistic steel look.
The Warrior LARP Helmet covers the entire face and back of the head. Carefully crafted to look like a carved fantasy helmet, this latex costume mask has roomy eyeholes for comfort and visibility. It also features openings around the nose and mouth that flow with the helmet design for unobtrusive ventilation.
The helmet resembles layered dragon scales from the top of the head to the back of the neck. The front has a sinister goblin grin that looks carved along the sides of the pointed cheek guards, extending up to resemble pointed ears. Then, a plate along the forehead flows into a pointed, angled brow.
Dark elves, fantasy knights, goblin horde captains, and more can make use of this latex LARP helmet. Easily add a unique armoured look and fantasy style to just about any LARP costume or fantasy cosplay with this steel colored medieval fantasy helmet.
- Covers the entire face
- Intricately detailed fantasy look
- Hand painted to look like steel
- Roomy eye holes for comfort and visibility
- Great for fantasy LARP, cosplay, and other costuming events
- Made from latex
- Wash with damp sponge or cloth using mild detergent after each use. When dry, dust lightly with baby powder. Spray with silicone to help keep the latex flexible. Store on a mannequin head to help retain its shape.