While the Viking Arm Protection may appear fragile at first glance, do not be fooled! The ancient splint armour can be worn over leather or clothing with the vertical steel strips providing excellent protection to your forearms. The steel armour style does not hinder mobility as you fight. Three leather straps are used to keep each of the steel arm guards in place. Made from galvanized mild steel and top-grain leather, these Viking vambraces work great for LARPing and historical re-enactments. The metal pieces have been given a dark metal finish that protects against rust and will not scratch upon contact with another metal.
- Based on ancient splint armour
- Fitted with adjustable buckle straps
- Has a rust-resistant dark metal finish
- Comes as a set of vambraces
- Keep away from water. Epic Dark armour is designed to resist rust, but it should still be kept in dry storage. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather