As the enemy approaches, you rally your men and prepare them for the battle ahead. You stand confidently wearing the Vigor Steel Spaulders. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this pair of spaulders secures to the body with straps. The buckled straps wrap around the upper arm. Next, each spaulder has a unique, overlapping design. The design begins at the top of the shoulder and then continues down the arm as well as in front of the shoulder. The plate at the top of the shoulder connects to a tall sword breaker near the neck. It features a large plate that curves down in front and in back. It overhangs the shoulder. In front, there are three plates that hang down in front of the armpit to protect it. Each plate has slightly angled sides and a pointed bottom edge. The top plate also has this point in front. Next, the part that protects the upper arm has the same overlapping plate design. However, there are four plates rather than three like the front. These plates also have the pointed bottom edge. You can wear the Vigor Steel Spaulders to your next LARP event, cosplay convention, or Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Sold as a pair
- Features an overlapping design
- Protects the shoulder and armpit area
- Secures with straps
- Great for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Shoulder Plate Length: 8.7 Inches
- Arm Plate Length: 6.7 Inches
- Front Plate Length: 5.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.