Light and flowing, the Ursula Light Cotton Skirt is a full, ankle length skirt that embodies a classic elegance. Available in various colors, this versatile skirt is sure to become a favorite in the wardrobe of any medieval lady. This skirt can be worn with its lace-up closure at the back or side and will match well with a range of blouses, bodices, and other tops for a variety of historic looks. Made of airy and comfortable cotton, this skirt is a staple for warmer weather reenactment events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Versatile full, ankle length design
- Fastened via lace-up closure worn either at the back or side
- Great basic for any LARP or historic inspired outfits
- Available in a variety of colors
- Made of lightweight cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Waist – 41 Inches, Length – 39.4 Inches
- Medium: Waist – 42.5 Inches, Length – 39.4 Inches
- Large: Waist – 44 Inches, Length – 39.4 Inches
- X-Large: Waist – 45.6 Inches, Length – 39.4 Inches
- XX-Large: Waist – 47.25 Inches, Length – 39.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.