You head out to battle, knowing that you shall lead your army to victory. Wearing the Undead Tasset Belt, you are ready for attacks. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this blackened armour belt is a revival of the Mytholon design for Conquest of Mythodea. It comes in one size.
The armour belt has three pieces. It includes a belt with two tassets. The belt secures onto the body with an adjustable belt strap along the back. This belt has concave curves along its top and bottom edge. They form a hexagonal shape. There is a cross-shaped plate riveted in the center.
Straps attach the tassets to the bottom of the belt. They have convex top edges. Their sides have concave curves that taper inwards towards the bottom edges. The tassets and the belt have rolled edges and inset borders. Wear this fantasy armour belt to your next LARP battle or cosplay event. The Undead Tasset Belt works with a variety of dark characters.
- Revival of Mytholon Conquest design
- Secures with straps
- Includes a belt with tassets
- Concave curves on rolled edges
- Great for LARP battles
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Straps are leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Belt Length: 48 Inches
- Belt Width: 2.6 Inches
- Plate Width: 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.