Our Two Handed LARP War Sword is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Sculpted and handpainted with realistic detail, the sword features a double-edged blade with ricasso, golden crossguard and pommel, and leather wrapped grip.
The hilt and pommel comes in gold, silver, or bronze. Handle colors may vary as well. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The sword is approximately 54 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.