Perhaps you are looking to add a garment to your historical wardrobe. The Tronde Herringbone Tunic makes a wonderful choice to wear. Made from cotton, this shirt comes in four colors and a range of sizes. Each color has a herringbone pattern. The mens Viking tunic features long sleeves which are great for cooler weather. It also has a V-cut on the scoop neckline. At the hem, there are slits on each side which allow for better mobility. You can layer the tunic with other pieces to create a unique costume. Add this versatile garment to your medieval ensemble. This mens historical tunic is a great choice for reenactments, LARP events, faires, and other occasions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors
- Available in six sizes
- Herringbone pattern
- Has long sleeves and a V-cut neckline
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Length – 31.5 Inches, Chest – 41.3 Inches, Shoulder Width – 15.4 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.2 Inches, Hem – 40.9 Inches
- Medium: Length – 32.7 Inches, Chest – 44.5 Inches, Shoulder Width – 16.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 23.6 Inches, Hem – 44.1 Inches
- Large: Length – 33.9 Inches, Chest – 47.6 Inches, Shoulder Width – 17.7 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Hem – 47.2 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 34.8 Inches, Chest – 50.8 Inches, Shoulder Width – 18.9 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches, Hem – 50.4 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 36.2 Inches, Chest – 53.9 Inches, Shoulder Width – 19.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.2 Inches, Hem – 53.5 Inches
- XXX-Large: Length – 37 Inches, Chest – 57.1 Inches, Shoulder Width – 20.1 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.6 Inches, Hem – 56.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.