When you head out to battle, you make sure to place your axe into the Tristan Ring Frog. You are confident in your skill and expect victory. Made from leather, this axe holder comes in two colors. It has a trapezoid-shaped base plate. The base plate narrows towards the bottom edge. Attached to the plate is a steel ring. A riveted leather loop secures the ring in place. On each side of the ring, there are a pair of holes. A slit connects the two holes on each side of the ring. They angle inwards like the sides. These slits allow the holder to slide onto a belt, not included. The Tristan Ring Frog is a great accessory for anyone attending a LARP event, historical reenactment, or Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Features a ring for holding a polearm
- Two slits for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for faires, LARP events, and reenactments
- Made from leather with a steel ring
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Height: 4.3 Inches
- Top Width: 3.5 Inches
- Bottom Width: 2 Inches
- Ring Diameter: 2.4 inches
Measurements are approximate.