No matter if you are a merchant, noble, or someone else, the Tilly Wool Jerkin is sure to look right at home in your medieval wardrobe. Made from a wool blend, this jerkin comes in two colors and a range of sizes. Decorative buttons close the jacket shut from the neck until just above the waist. The jacket has long cuff sleeves and a rounded neckline. You can roll the sleeves up or down. Also, the sleeves have short caps at the shoulders. The jacket also has a cuffed hem below the waist. There are cutouts at the armpits for greater mobility. This jerkins versatile design works for different classes and roles in medieval society. The Tilly Wool Jerkin is wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Available in a range of sizes
- Decorative button detail
- Closes from the neck to above the waist
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Dry clean recommended.
- Small: Chest – 40 Inches, Waist – 38.25 Inches, Overall Length – 27.2 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 42 Inches, Waist – 42 Inches, Overall Length – 28.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.75 Inches
- Large: Chest – 46 Inches, Waist – 42 Inches, Overall Length – 28.7 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 46.25 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Overall Length – 28.7 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Waist – 50 Inches, Overall Length – 29.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 27 Inches
Measurements are approximate.