Looking for some 17th century style? The Tilly Suede Waistcoat makes it easy to take on a historical look with your ensemble. Made from suede, this long cut vest comes in one color and a range of sizes. The cap sleeves allow the possibility of layering underneath if desired. Decorative buttons close the front until the waist. Underneath the buttons, the waistcoat is open until the hem. The hem ends around the mid-thigh. Horizontal and vertical seams adorn the vest. The Tilly Suede Waistcoat is an ideal garment for LARP events, reenactments, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has historically inspired design
- Available in a range of sizes
- Decorative button detail
- Short cap sleeves
- Great for reenacting or role-playing
- Made from suede
- Small: Chest – 38 Inches, Overall Length – 40 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 41 Inches, Overall Length – 41 Inches
- Large: Chest – 44.5 Inches, Overall Length – 44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 45 Inches, Overall Length – 45 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 49 Inches, Overall Length – 45.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.