From wizards to bards and keepers of lore, many characters can carry their favorite tome at their side with the Tiberius Bookkeeper. Made from leather, this book holder comes in four colors. It secures a book, not included, with three straps. Two straps run vertically. They have pointed buckles. Meanwhile, there is another horizontal strap that is wider than the other two. This wider strap has a rectangular buckle. All three straps have their buckle on the front. Also, they are adjustable to fit different sizes of books. On the back, there is a leather plate riveted to the straps. At the top, the straps connect to a pair of loops that allow the bookkeeper to slide onto a belt, not included. You can take the Tiberius Bookkeeper to a LARP event, cosplay convention, or Renaissance faire. It also works well for keeping a field guide or notebook at hand when traveling in the wilderness.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors
- Secures with three straps
- Adjusts to fit different book sizes
- Loops for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great accessory for a variety of characters
- Made from leather
- Buckles are brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length with Belt Loops: 14.6 Inches
- Width: 9.4 Inches
- Minimum Book Size: Length – 9.4 Inches, Width – 7.1 Inches, Thickness – 0.7 Inch
- Maximum Book Size: Length – 11.4 Inches, Width – 9.1 Inches, Thickness – 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.