Charge the coastline and take what is yours. The Red and White Thegn LARP Shield is a must-have for all pillaging Vikings. This sturdy foam LARP shield has a highly realistic look with faux wood texturing and hand painting throughout.
This latex foam LARP shield looks like it could have just came from battle. The hand painting on the front covers its impressive wood grain with a spiral of alternating red and white.
Made of sturdy, shred-resistant EVA foam, its rigid structure can withstand impact in LARP battle. The shape is slightly convex for better deflection of enemy blows.
The dark metallic boss with faux rivets on the shield front also heightens its level of defense and authenticity. A stitched brown leather band also surrounds the edge of this round LARP shield, adding to its realistic look.
On the back, the Nordic LARP shield has a lighter wood texture and more metallic faux fittings. In the center, the handle is surrounded by a dark steel colored ring. The grip is wrapped in soft suede for a comfortable, secure hold.
If your next LARP experience calls for Viking berserkers and shieldmaidens, this Norse LARP shield makes the perfect choice. Add impressive defense and detail to your Norse LARP kit with this LARP-safe foam shield.
The Red and White Thegn LARP Shield has a diameter of 31.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Sturdy and safe enough for LARP battle
- Front features hand-painted spiral design
- Realistic wood grain texture throughout
- Sturdy grip on back
- Great for Viking LARP kits
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating and faux leather rim.
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 31.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.