You can show your allegiance to one of the twelve gods of The Dark Eye with the Rahja Patch. It also works for any heraldic design. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in three sizes.
The patch features a licensed design from the popular German tabletop role-playing game. It depicts a red horse with black shadowing facing left. The horse stands on its rear hooves with its front hooves in the air. At its feet is a red rose. Embroidery forms the detailing.
On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. Add The Dark Eye Rahja Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes
- Licensed design from the tabletop game
- Depicts a rearing horse with a rose
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Iron on at a low temperature. Sew down edges for additional stability.
- Large: Length – 13.8 Inches
- Medium: Length – 7.9 Inches
- Small: Length – 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.