The Dark Eye Borbarad Patch is the perfect piece for those wanting to add a dark touch to their fantasy ensemble or decor. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in three sizes. It features a licensed design from the popular German tabletop role-playing game.
The patch consists of a circle with seven spikes pointing out. The black spiky ball has an open red circle in the center, creating a bullseye design with red and black. Embroidery forms the edges.
On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. Add The Dark Eye Borbarad Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes
- Licensed design from the tabletop game
- Depicts a spiky black and red orb
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Iron on at a low temperature. Sew down edges for additional stability.
- Large: Length – 13.8 Inches
- Medium: Length – 8.1 Inches
- Small: Length – 2.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.