Take to the battlefield, brave warrior. You know that you must attain victory this morn with the Tebaldo Knights LARP War Hammer. Made from latex foam, this LARP hammer has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. At the top, the hammer has a silver-colored head with a square face on one side and a point on the other. The hammer face has a concave cross on the square face. Meanwhile, the point curves downwards on the other side of the head. Overall, the head has a battle-worn look.
Below the hammer head is a silver-colored hexagonal shaft. The shaft takes up half of the overall length. A strip runs down the shaft and ends with a fleur-de-lis style tip. The shaft has a groove at the end. Next, the rest of the handle is a wood-like section and a black suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes the handle easier to grasp. The grip ends with a silver-colored hexagonal pommel. The Tebaldo Knights LARP War Hammer makes a great addition to your gear for your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a single face and point design
- Features a battle-worn look
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Head Width: 10.2 Inches
- Head Length: 2.8 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.