You have decided to take a rest on your grand journey. You grab your horn out of the Tarek Horn Frog, take a drink, and put it back in place. Made from leather, this horn frog comes in two colors. It has a loop with slightly angled sides. The loop is great for securing a drinking horn, sold separately. On the front, a rivet secures an ornate circular decoration in place. At the top back, there is a loop. Rivets also secure this loop into place. It allows the frog to slide onto a belt, not included. This Viking frog is great for any historical reenactment, faire, or cosplay event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Circular decoration on front
- Loop for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Top Opening Width: 3.1 Inches
- Bottom Opening Width: 2.8 Inches
- Length: 3 Inches
- Belt Loop Length: 2.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.