Live to tell tales of your daring high seas adventures when you take the Swashbuckler LARP Sword into battle. Based on historic naval swords, this latex free foam weapon is ideal for battling against both pirates and krakens. The innovative construction of this LARP blade does not use latex, but is instead made of unique Epic Foam, which is lightweight and sturdy for safety in tough LARP combat as well as nearly maintenance free. Expertly crafted for a realistic look, the curved blade flares near its tip, creating a classic cutlass shape ideal for chopping and slicing. Cast of polyurethane and hand painted for incredible detail, the hilt has a wooden look with antique iron tones to its round pommel and unique crossguard, which sports an index finger ring for controlled action. Choose the Swashbuckler LARP Sword for sea-worthy characters and pirate themed roleplays.
This foam LARP weapon is approximately 27.95 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is a handmade item.
Stronghold weapons are designed for tough LARP combat and have a unique Epic Foam construction that does not contain latex and requires little to no upkeep. They weigh the same as latex weapons, have cushioned edges, and are stab-proof, making them safe for LARP battle. The hilts are made of polyurethane foam for high detail and practically maintenance-free durability.
- A quality Epic Foam weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from shred resistant Epic Foam
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Overall Length: 27.95 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.47 Inches
- Grip Length: 3.94 Inches