Sometimes, you just need a dagger that looks like it will get through armor with ease, and when you are in a LARP battle, that dagger is the Stilletto LARP Dagger, which, like the stiletto of history, looks like quite the lethal little blade. Unlike the stiletto from history, this dagger features a slightly wider blade, in order to make it look more combat worthy, although the blade still features the narrow point that made the stiletto a deadly stabbing weapon. The weapons guard is a simple cross-bar that serves well in keeping blades off your hand, while the grip is wrapped to provide a secure hold. All in all, this little dagger would make a fine assassins tool, as well as a perfect off-handed defense. Being suited for use in LARP, this weapon is not made from steel, but rather from quality materials that render it safe for use against willing opponents. It is crafted from an extremely durable foam that does not shred, which has been sealed within a strong coating of latex. As safety is always a concern in LARP, this weapon also features a round, flexible fiberglass core that bends and flexes. The core also features a durable Kevlar cap for added protection, both against the core and for when the weapon is used to stab.
Please note that the pommel and guard come in gold, silver, and bronze, while the handle color can vary slightly. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The Stilletto LARP Dagger has an overall length of approximately 18 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 18 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are hand-made items.