As a fierce warrior, you know the importance of wearing armour. You protect your hands with the Steel Gauntlets with Leather Gloves. Made from 16-gauge mild steel, these medieval gauntlets come as a pair. The gauntlets have attached leather gloves.
The gauntlets feature cuffs that flare outward to help protect the wrists and backs of the hands. Along the underside, the cuffs have convex sides. Riveted brass-colored bands wrap around the edges of the steel cuffs.
Next, several plates overlap to guard each of the fingers. The knuckle plates are outermost. Rivets attach the plates to internal leather plates that connect the steel plates. Stitching at the fingertips attaches the leather plates to the brown gloves.
In addition, there are leather straps across the gloves for additional security. They run across each finger, thumb, and palm of each hand. These medieval steel gauntlets work well for historical reenactments in addition to LARP events, faires, and more.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes as a pair
- Has flared cuffs
- Features a multi-plate design
- Includes attached gloves
- Great for reenactments
- Made from 16-gauge mild steel
- Gloves are leather
- For gauntlet: Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 15 Inches
- Hand Width: 6.1 Inches
- Wrist Width: 4.25 Inches
- Glove Opening Circumference: 14.25 Inches
- Index Finger Length: 3.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.