The Steel Adam Breastplate offers something truly special for your live action role-play warrior ensemble. The design of the functional body armour is inspired by the first complete breastplates from the 14th century. Metal lamellae provide additional protection to the sides and lower back. The steel armour is fastened by two buckles and leather straps on the backside. The side plates are articulated and can move slightly with the body. This metal breastplate features a bright and shiny finish for a look that will go great with many other pieces of our LARP armour. Consider wearing this piece with a padded gambeson for increased comfort, and be sure to check out our other Adam-style armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Displays a shiny metal finish
- Inspired by 14th century designs
- Fastens with two buckles and leather straps
- Great for live action roleplaying
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Chest Circumference: 34 – 43.5 Inches
- Breastplate Height: 15 Inches
- Shoulder Strap Length: 18.5 – 25.5 Inches
- Length: 15.8 Inches
- Weight: 7 lbs