You stand at the castle gates, keeping an eye on the horizon. The Stannis LARP Bardiche rests in your hands, ready to be used on the enemy. Made from latex foam, this LARP bardiche has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The medieval bardiche comes as two pieces that screw together. It has a long wood-like haft. Half of the length of the halberd has a brown suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes it easier to grasp. Also, the length of the grip allows for two-handed maneuvers. At the top of the bardiche, there is the bardiche blade. The blade has three sockets on the haft. Each socket has a fleur-de-lis detail. Meanwhile, the blade itself has a gently curved S-shaped blade. The point at the top is longer than the one at the bottom. Overall, the blade has a battle-worn appearance. You can take this foam bardiche to your next LARP event or cosplay convention. The Stannis LARP Bardiche is a great weapon for any medieval or Renaissance warrior.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a long haft
- Features a battle-worn blade with three sockets
- Wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Wonderful for medieval and Renaissance characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 86.6 Inches
- Head Width: 8.3 Inches
- Head Length: 29.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 44.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.