Embody fearsome survival in the arena or on the battlefield wearing the Spiked Gladiator Helmet with Liner. This steel helmet features a wide, pointed ridge down the center of the skull, surrounded by spikes. Its interior liner makes the helmet more comfortable to wear.
The gladiator mask is made of steel. Hinged at the sides, it adjusts slightly up and down. The top of the mask comes to a point. Its furrowed brow features a spike at its center.
Next, the mask has wide eye holes and a nose guard in the middle. Then, two ridges extend down past the nose and frame the mouth of the wearer.
The sides of the helmet are open for better mobility in battle. The back of the helmet skull is rounded and flares out just slightly just above the back of the neck.
When not channeling Maximus at the Battle of Carthage, set this Roman gladiator helmet in a place of honor using one of our helmet stands. Bring an intimidating aura to the battlefield or your next convention when you wear this gladiator cosplay mask.
- Features central ridge and spike details
- Mask visor has roomy eye holes
- Open sides for mobility
- Inner liner adds to comfort
- Great for gladiator cosplay and Roman reenactment
- Made of steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.